What Is Spray Foam?
Spray foam insulation is a polyurethane foam. It is sprayed into walls, attics, underneath housing, metal buildings, chicken houses, and anywhere else you need insulation. Spray foam insulation works extremely well to keep heat in during cold temperatures and cold in during hot temperatures. Spray foam insulation has extreme benefits such as getting into all tiny nooks and crannies which fiberglass is unable to do. This provides better coverage and longer-lasting protection. Spray foam insulation also prevents drafts because it seals every crack and crevice. Because of spray foam insulation seals so well, bugs and vermin more trouble getting into your home or building. Spray foam insulation can stick to the floor and is well-used in a home or building that is above the ground.
Spray foam insulation does NOT:
- Fall off like fiberglass
- Cause itching
- Absorb water
- Create dust and debris in attic causing particles to enter your conditioned space (breatheable air)
Spray foam insulation does:
- Save on extermination bills
- Cause a home/building to have higher resale value
- Last longer
- Strengthen your home/building’s structure
- Protects your health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens
- Deadens sound travel and noise